The Cottage 🏡
Moo Cow Cottage is a charming two Story Farm Cottage located in the perfect central location on Stocken Hall Farm with exceptional views surrounding you. The cottage is set back from the road on a private driveway so despite it's convenient proximity to the A1 there is no issue of being disturbed by passing traffic. The interior décor, pictures and furniture have been carefully chosen and the 'look' is cozy, homely & country farm cottage. Guests will be made to feel welcome when they arrive with a hamper including tea, coffee and home made chocolate cake.
- The Kitchen Diner leads out to the Oak Porch and patio with stunning views of the countryside. The kitchen table seats 6 comfortably with generous kitchen units, dishwasher, electric double oven and hob, microwave, kettle, toaster, and generous sized fridge and freezer. There is sufficient cutlery, crockery and cookware etc. We also have a high chair and Booster cushion for the little ones and a range of children's plastic cups and plates.
- The Living Room is situated next to the kitchen, this cozy room with open Fireplace has a leather corner sofa and grand arm Chair, Smart T.V, DVD player and a selection of DVD's to suit all ages. There is also a children's play mat, toys and board games
- The Cloak Room is a useful room as you come in through the back door and is great for all the foot wear, wellies and coats etc. It's also the perfect room for the dog, with ample space to put a dog bed or two.
- Washing Machine, Tumble dryer and large clothes line are available for your use, they are nicely placed in an outdoor shed with lots of space to sort and fold your laundry.
- The Bathroom is next to the Clock Room. This spacious bathroom has a thermastic shower over bath.
The 3 Bedrooms overlook the garden with stunning views of the surrounding countryside.
- BEDROOM 1 - King sized bed.
- BEDROOM 2 - 2 single beds
- BEDROOM 3 - King sized Bed.
- TRAVEL COT can be provided at no extra charge - (bring your own cot bedding)
- SINGLE AIR BED - can be made up in bedroom 2.
There is lots of car park space next to the property. The garden is fully enclosed and safe for children and pets. There is a patio with garden table and chairs and a range of ride on tractors and trailers and a set of goal posts and football to entertain the children.
We welcome up to 3 well behaved dogs. Please read dog policy.
All utilities, Wi-Fi, bed linen and bath towels are included. A travel cot (no bedding),highchair, booster cushion and a stair gate are available at no extra charge. Smoking is not permitted indoors.