Moo Cow Cottage Self Catering Details
Moo Cow Cottage is the perfect getaway for a family holiday, a get together with friends or a quiet break for two. We are proud to be awarded in 2019 a fantastic 9.9 star rating on BOOKING.COM and a certificate of excellence on TRIP ADVISOR.
The large garden is completely fenced and safe for children and pets. We also have a range of children's outdoor ride on tractors and trailers as well as a set of goal posts and football to keep the children amused. If you like walking a large woodland is situated at the back of the farm called Morkery Woods.
We allow up to 3 dogs. Please see our dog rules
This is a well equipped 2 Storey Farm Cottage. On ground floor we have a large kitchen diner, living room with Open Fire Place ( logs provided), cloakroom and bathroom. On the 1st Floor we have 3 large Bedrooms. There are 2 doors to enter into the cottage and a laundry room with washing machine and tumble dryer in an outside building next to the house with a wonderful large washing line in the back yard. The property has Sky Superfast Broadband and has Oil fired central heating throughout with plenty of hot water on demand. The decor, pictures and furniture have been carefully chosen and the 'look' is cosy, homely & country farm cottage.
- The Kitchen Diner leads out to the Oak Porch and patio with stunning views of the countryside. The kitchen table sits 6 comfortably with generous Kitchen units, dishwasher, electric double oven and hob, microwave, kettle, toaster, and generous sized fridge and freezer. There is sufficient cutlery, crockery and cookware etc. We also have a high chair and Booster cushion for the little ones and a range of children's plastic cups and plates.
- The Living Room is situated next to the kitchen, this cosy room with Open Fireplace has a leather corner sofa and grand arm Chair, Smart T.V, DVD player and a selection of DVD's to suit all ages. There is also a children's play mat, toys and board games
- The Cloak Room is a useful room as you come in through the back door and is great for all the foot wear, wellies and coats etc. It's also the perfect room for the dog, with ample space to put a dog bed or 2.
- The Bathroom is next to the Clock Room. This spacious bathroom has a thermastic shower over bath. We also have rubber COWS - ("not ducks") for bath time playtime.
The 3 Bedrooms are all situated at the front of the house and overlook the garden with stunning views of the surrounding countryside. Each bed has quality bed linen, soft touch duvets, micro- fibre pillows, additional throws, and a hairdryer.
- BEDROOM 1 - King sized bed.
- BEDROOM 2 - 2 single beds
- BEDROOM 3 - King sized Bed.
- TRAVEL COT can be provided at no extra charge - (bring your own cot bedding)
- SINGLE AIR BED - can be made up in bedroom 2 - you must add this to your booking.
We regret we do not have an upstairs bathroom in this property but we do hope to include one in the near future.
SO WHATS IN THE COTTAGE?
The cottage is well equipped for a comfortable stay. Please see items in cottage
FARM YARD RULES.
For the interest of heath and safety we do not give permission for guests to wonder around the farm yard. We are a busy farm with machinery and animals moving around. Please keep your dogs on a lead at all times. Thank you for your understanding.
Please do not smoke inside the property. Smoking Outside is allowed.